Yourstage Drama Ltd aims to provide a safe and happy environment for all children who attend class and we hope you are always happy with the services we offer. Should a parent/carer have any concerns about the service Yourstage Drama Ltd provides then we have in place the following complaints procedure:
- Parents/carers can discuss any initial concerns with the teacher after the class has finished.
- If a Parent/carer feels a more formal complaint is necessary then this concern can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone call to 07545 978192.
- All complaints will be taken seriously and a Complaints Record Form will be completed in every instance. Complaints may be made verbally or in writing.
- A list of such complaints (Customer Complaints Log) will be kept for the previous three years and made available to Ofsted on request. The Complaints Record will also be made available to other interested parties on request.
- A summary of complaints made in relation to the requirements during the past 12 months and the action taken as a consequence, will be made available to Ofsted on request.
- The outcome of any written complaint will be retained for a period of three years from the date on which the complaint was made. All complaints should be reported by the Yourstage Drama Ltd Setting Manager or Company Principal.
- Complaints will be dealt with promptly. The complainant will be provided with an account of the findings of the complaint and any action taken as a result.
- We will endeavour to resolve your complaint, however parents/carers may contact Ofsted directly should they feel this necessary:
Manchester M1 2WD
T: 0300 123 1231